Free Breakfast & Lunch Program
- Tuesday/Wednesday 11/24-25 will serve a 3-day meal kit for kids because we will not serve on Thurs/Fri 11/26-27, due to the holiday.
- ONLY Weekly Curbside (5 breakfasts & 5 lunches) on Tues., Wed. & Thurs.11am-1pm
- Middle School and High School:
- Weekly Curbside (5 breakfasts & 5 lunches) on Tues., Wed. & Thurs. 7:30-9:30am &11am-1pm
- Daily Curbside (1 breakfast & 1 lunch) Mon.-Fri. 11am-1pm
- FREE until June 30, 2021. Children do not need to be present.
- Learn more: find locations, times and details here
- Meals served in class to students attending school (currently limited)
Free Food Distribution for the Holidays
- Tuesday, November 24, 6am-5pm
- Pick up your Thanksgiving dinner ingredients to make a meal and memories for your family.
- Drive through only at Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, 404 N. Havana St.
- STA riders & walkers can pick up at Second Harvest, 1234 E. Front Ave. 10am-5pm (or while supplies last)
- Learn more: find details here
2nd Harvest Free Food Distribution Mobile Market at Sun City Church:
- Tuesdays in December 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 11am-Noon
- Free drive through distribution for up to 200 families (or while supplies last)
- Prepacked emergency food boxes including an assortment of nonperishable and fresh items.
- Free produce, meats and other food will be provided to anyone in need of food assistance.
- Sun City Church Parking Lot, 10920 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Text 'FOOD' to 877-877 to find meals near you!