A message from NORTH PINES MIDDLE SCHOOL 1/13/20
Good Afternoon, NP Families-
I hope everyone enjoyed their extra 2 hours this morning.
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our first dance in over a decade at NPMS! Thank you to our Booster Club for putting this on for us! Because we want this to go very well (so we can hold more events like this in the future), please pay special attention to the expectations and rules that will make this Winter Formal go smoothly and be a lot of fun! If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office.
Friday, January 31 from 5:30-7:30
Pick up/Drop off
- Students may ONLY enter through the Front doors off of Broadway
- If students are dropped off elsewhere, they will need to walk around to the front door
- Students need to be picked up at or before 7:30
- Cost - $2
- They will be sold during lunches and before school in the commons the week before the dance (Jan. 21-Jan. 24)
- When a ticket is purchased, the student’s name will be written on the back of the ticket in sharpie as well as in an excel list.
- Tickets are non-transferable. (Students may not buy tickets for friends)
- If a student is planning on buying a ticket for their friend, the friend needs to be present at the purchase
- On the night of the dance, students MUST present their ticket with their name on it as well as have their name on the list.
- If a student loses their ticket, we will not replace it.
- Students may come as they are, but many students plan on dressing up.
- We have a small selection of donated dresses for students in need. Please inquire with Mrs. Weinrich.
- “Candlelight” Pizza Dinner! $2 for a piece of pizza and a drink (What a deal!)
- Extra slices of Pizza ($1.50), Pop & water (75 cents), popcorn (small – 50 cents; large - $1), and candy ($1) will also be sold
- If students bring $5-$10 that would be enough to cover dinner, snacks, and the Polaroid photo booth (price pending)
- Elevator will be turned off and Mr. Smith will close all hallways
- ONLY NPMS students are invited
- No students with OSS this year will be able to purchase a ticket
- Students are expected to have fun, while following the school expectations for behavior.
- Cell phones are not to be out or in use except for at the Photo Booth.
Anyone who is found not meeting expectations will be escorted to the office with Mr. Smith to call home to be picked up immediately.
A message from NORTH PINES MIDDLE SCHOOL 12/20/19
NPMS Booster Club will be hosting a Winter Formal Dance held on January 31st from 5:30-7:30 PM in the gym. In order to ensure that this is a safe and fun event, we will need as many adult chaperones as we can take! If you are willing to donate your time, please follow this 2-step process:
1) Go to our school district website to register as a "volunteer".
2) Once you are approved as a volunteer, then you can sign up to chaperone at the winter formal with the link below. If you are unable to attend but would still like to help, please consider sending donations to the office for the NPMS Booster Club.
With Gratitude, Tabatha Copeland (NPMS Booster Club President)
A message from NORTH PINES MIDDLE SCHOOL 11/19/19
NP Families- The Booster Club is selling Spirit Wear as a fundraiser. Check out this link for some cool NP spirit wear options!
A message from NORTH PINES MIDDLE SCHOOL 10/7/19
We have two awesome new opportunities for students after school. Please see the attached flyer for information about our Tuesday and Friday Homework Club (free) from 2:45-3:45.
Don't forget that the HUB Sports Program offers an after school program at North Pines on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-6 (applications in the office).
You can call our office at 558-5020 with any questions.
Lora Jackson, Principal
A message from NORTH PINES MIDDLE SCHOOL 10/1/19
Our Booster Club meets on Tuesdays once a month here at North Pines. I encourage you to attend as often as you can to help plan fun events for students and families. This year, we are planning movie and skate nights as well as an outing for 8th graders. If you are interested, we also have Board positions open (Vice President and Secretary).
If you can't come to the meetings, but still want to be involved, there are a variety of volunteer opportunties. We need parents to chaperone at events, call businesses to renew or buy sponsored banners for the gym, sell concessions at home games, and more.
Please sign up for the Remind App. Once you have this app, you will receive text notifications about specific Booster Club events! See the attachments for directions to get signed-up. You can also contact Tabatha Copeland, Booster Club President, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .