Welcome to North Pines Athletics
Greetings 2019/2020 Cubs!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of registering online for North Pines Middle School Athletics through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our NPMS Athletic Programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile; you enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. We no longer use paper forms to register for each sport.
Volleyball and Wrestling practice begins on Monday, 10/28/19. Please register your athlete on FamilyID if your 7th/8th grader is participating in either of these sports.
If you already have a FamilyID account, simply log in to register your athlete. If you did not use FamilyID last year, you will need to follow the below registration process. No student/athlete will be allowed to practice until their registration is completed.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
*Doctor Name and Phone Number
*Dentist Name and Phone Number
*Emergency Contact Phone Number
*Health Insurance Information
A parent/guardian can register by clicking on link #1. Link #2 is a video that walks you through the registration process.
Follow these steps:
* To find your program, click on the links provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
* Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
* If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
* Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password.
* Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
* You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
* Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to http://FamilyID.com. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
* Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
* Review your registration summary.
* Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
* You will complete your registration in the North Pines Business Office where you will make your payment by cash, credit card, or check to our Head Secretary, Becky Peterson.
* At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
We look forward to watching you shine on and off the field/court this year!
Trevor Zehm - Athletic Director
558-5052 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Before students can participate in a sport, the following forms must be completed:
Athletic Participation Forms
- Safety Guidelines
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Cardiac Arrest
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation
- ASB Fee - $15 once per year
- Athletic Fee - $10 per sport (football fee is $26.00)
- Participation Fee - per sport; based on the lunch program: $25.00 for full pay lunch, $10.00 for reduced lunch, $0.00 for free lunch
Athletes must adhere to the academic requirements as outlined by the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) rules and regulations and the Central Valley School District PRIDE Code. Previous trimester grades are used to determine eligibility. Participants must have a 2.0 GPA with no “F” grades in order to be academically eligible.